This article was written by:
Christopher Pappas, Found of eLearning Industry.
In today’s day and age of every single service and company out there getting smart about online marketing, it comes as no surprise that more and more people are looking for a way to get rapid results that don’t burn a deep hole in their wallets. Plus, the competition level even in this arena is already extremely steep, making it more and more difficult for a lot of services to effectively reach their target audience. If they are lucky enough to reach their target audience, more often than not, the unfortunate fact of the matter is that there are not enough conversions from visitors to customers.
Thankfully, all is not lost as there are quite a few cost-effective ways in which one can promote their LMS (Learning Management System) without affecting their budget majorly. This is exactly where the aspect of PPC (Pay Per Click campaign) comes in to give your B2B lead generation the perfect head start.
How it works is that a PPC software directory will focus primarily on the twin aspects of building your overall brand awareness as well as the maximization of your online exposure. What can be better than getting the opportunity to promote your product for free through a verified PPC directory? These are the top eight advantages of promoting your LMS on a PPC directory:
- The accumulation of reviews: With an established online directory, you can collect the best reviews for your LMS platform. A valuable amount of user feedback can be used to improve your LMS platform on a continuous basis since customers will have the option of elaborating the aspects that they liked and disliked about LMS.Even past user experiences are important for the evaluation of the functionality of your product. With more reviews, the advantage of having a prominent position in the directory will be yours.
- Brand awareness: Besides having complete information about your product, its customer benefits and unique selling points, the PPC directory will also build general awareness and increase the credibility of your brand. Full transparency is the answer to establishing a great online reputation.With the benefit of a feature checklist, pricing breakdown and a general overview, all the need-to-know information is at your fingertips, helping you to make a more well informed buying decision. This will increase the chances of visitors becoming your customers in due time.
- The benefits of immediate exposure: For LMS startups, things are extremely difficult with regard to them finding a solid footing in most search engine rankings out there. Even if their product has a great USP, but due to oversaturation in the market, they are unable to make it out there. With PPC directories, you have the significant advantage of maximizing your exposure immediately. And if that wasn’t enough, this will be done from reliable and relevant traffic sources, increasing the likelihood of them investing in your product.
- Concrete and measurable results: By promoting your LMS in this manner, you will have a conversion pixel, which will enable you to calculate an accurate marketing ROI. With the installation of a code on your site measuring the results, you will be making the most of the advanced tracking abilities that the directory has to offer. The assessment of how many prospects converted into leads would be a great place to start.
- Analytics and detailed reporting: These kinds of marketing strategies rely on Big Data in a lot more ways than one. With a PPC Directory, you will have a lot more access to conversion reports and detailed traffic. Hence, you will be able to allocate your market resources much more efficiently by determining what strategies are falling short of expectations and which ones are actually working.
When it comes down to having a thoroughly planned-out and effective marketing strategy, one must be extra careful at every stage and make sure that their money has been invested wisely. A PPC campaign with special attention to detail will ensure the promotion of your LMS product with minimal resources as well as the edging out of your competition in the best-case scenario. It all depends on your perseverance and level of determination to succeed at all cost.
Christopher Pappas is the Founder of eLearning Industry’s Network, which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning field. Christopher holds an MBA and an MEd (Learning Design) from BGSU.